British Citizenship

After living in the UK for a long time, one can apply for British citizenship. You may be married to a British citizen, or you may have lived in the UK for a very long time.

 A child who was born in UK can be registered as a British Citizen even if the parents are not British or settled in the UK at the time of their birth, as long as the child has been resident in the UK for 10 years. It confirms your right to live in the UK without the need to hold a visa. Holding British citizenship permits you to vote in national elections and live freely.

You can contact us by writing us on or calling us on 0208 954 5457.

Start your successful journey to British citizenship. RDO will be happy to assist you with any application to register yourself or your child as a British Citizen.


A team of specialised persons work tirelessly to keep themselves updated with the day-to-day policies & procedures to provide you with the precise information you require. Looking forward to be at your service soon.
Read More..


R D Overseas.
Immigration & Visa Consultants

17 Kenneth Gardens Stanmore
London HA7 3SA
United Kingdom

T: +44 (0) 208 9545457
M: +44 (0) 7853110329 | 7552376158

All rights reserved by R D Overseas